For a limited time, all Ardennes wheels will ship with a set of Challenge Elite tyres and latex tubes, for free.
Ardennes Black takes the revolutionary Turbine Braking Technology of the Jet Black and applies it to our 25mm-wide Ardennes Plus clincher. Translation? 25% shorter stopping distances in dry conditions, and 70% shorter stopping distances in wet conditions. Additionally, the consistency of stopping distances has improved by nearly a factor of five. That’s not a typo.
Like all Ardennes Plus wheels, they’re designed for maximum ride quality, rolling speed, stiffness, and tubeless compatibility.
The Ardennes Black replaces the Ardennes Plus FR, making it the top choice in the Ardennes line. Equipped with new black Sonic hubs, it’s time to see and feel the benefits of True Speed.
- RIM TYPE Tubeless-ready clincher
- RIM DEPTH 24.5mm
- RIM WIDTH 25mm
- INTERNAL RIM WIDTH 21mm
- BRAKING SURFACE Directional turbine machined alloy
- RECOMMENDED BRAKE PAD Standard alloy pad
- HUB MODEL Hed Sonic black
- HUB COMPATIBILITY Shimano/Campy 9, 10, 11
- BUILD AND SPOKES 18/24 std or 20/28 Stallion
- SPOKE TYPE Bladed steel
- WHEEL SIZE 700c
- POWERTAP OPTION YES
- TRACK OPTION No
- WHEEL SET WEIGHT 1,430g
- RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE 22mm+
- INCLUDES Titanium Skewers,Tubeless Rim Tape