1. I`m thinking I could eat a horse right now.
2. My “insert favorite word for the nether region” is feeling a little abused.
3. You can`t be serious
4. Seriously, how far do we still have to go?
5. You want me to swim to where?
6. Anyone have some Voltaren for me?
7. Who ate all the food?
Things to avoid during Camp:
2. Spicy Food
3. Beans and spicy food
4. Anaerobic Threshold
5. Running out of Assos cream
6. Bringing 1 towel
7. Hiring accomodation without a working dishwasher. A broken one in the house is even more torturous.
8. Expecting to cruise through the camp with great weather and no wind.
Swam on my own in the dam this morning and it was peaceful until 3 fish jumped out the water right in front of me. I got quite the fright. Luckily, sense prevailed and I got through the session with a smile on my dial, albeit a bit cold. The dam here varies in temperature quite a lot too and I have to vary between the RS1 and the Apex II.
The gears on the bike are taking strain and I was soaked into my socks at one point today as a freak storm came through as we hit Hermanus on the bikes.
A good day albeit. 10 minutes till we have to run. Then………….DINNER!