its been a while since I got this going for you guys. time for some random inspiration…
1. Tour de France has such an interesting debate after the stage where George Hincapie lost out on the yellow jersey by 5seconds. Garmin/Slipstream were blamed, and their Team Director is an old team mate of George Hincapie. An old rivalry/feud rearing its ugly head? Here is another opinion.
2. Jon Cherry talks about what marketing people love. After spending some time with the man yesterday, I felt it appropriate to include him in this post. Smart dude, really.
3. Nikola Tosic got me to start Urban Ninja. I love this guy and his ideas, vision and he is super creative, even though he will tell you he is an idiot, stupid and will never amount to anything in his life. You should be reading his blog. Here is discusses his first Photobomb moment.
4. Ons Plek Projects needs your help. We want to generate a program which helps them be self sustainable. Click the link, download the file, and send it to your entire email database. PLEASE.
5. WebUrbanist serves up a nice reflection of self portraits. What would your self portrait look like? Ever drawn a picture of yourself, that nobody else has to see?
magic magic magic…