One of the first things you notice in the toolboxes of top level motorsport or Pro-Tour mechanics are extremely high quality hex keys. The reasoning is simple; better tool fit leads to better feel and confidence for the mechanic as well as a significant reduction in the likelihood of damaging exotic fasteners made from Titanium or Aluminum. For the HX-ONE, we use the finest S2 tool steel; a shock resistant steel which has been refined by toolmakers for the optimal balance of strength, hardness, shock resistance and dimensional control. The keys are then coated with thin-dense chrome and a high-grip, high-visibility textured polymer finish for maximum grip and control. Included with the HX-ONE ESSENTIAL KIT is the proprietary SILCA 17-4 Stainless Magnetic Adapter. The adapter turns the 6mm hex key into a ¼” bit driver.
• CNC machined Beechwood box with
• S2 steel hex keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and
• Red polymer coating for superior grip
• Custom 6mm to 1/4″ bit adapter
• S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25
• S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and