• Carbon safe
• Forged alloy construction
• Reinforced nylon rim shield
• Integrated spoke-hook wing
• 36g – two levers and neoprene sleeve
Modern carbon rims and tires create a real challenge for traditional tire levers, and the new wave of tubeless setups have take the challenge to the next level. Tire fits are tighter than they’ve ever been, while carbon rims require non-metal levers to resist damage to the bead or brake surface during use.
Previous solutions to this problem have involved using a metal core inside of a plastic lever, however this solution has its own challenges as the core of the lever is where you can add the least stiffness and strength. This leaves metal core levers both less stiff and heavier than they need to be.
Road.cc 2021 Review, The Best of…. Click Here
In the meantime, here’s some general advice from us.
- Tire Levers Premio should ONLY be used to remove the tire. Never use a tire lever to aid in tire installation. This is not the intended use case for the tool and could result in damage.
- Make sure the orientation of the blade of your tire lever is correct before use. Using a tire lever that is upside down is not only more difficult to use but it could result in damage.
- We don’t recommend using tire levers if you’re using latex inner tubes.